Rent Exploring Trees Inside & Out
It was a wonderful, positive experience for all visitors. The climbing area and costumes were rousing hits, and allowed for more play, while the other areas were great at providing opportunities for families to interact and play together.JoAnne Baxter, Director of Marketing/Public Relations—Boston Children's Museum
While visiting the exhibit, the children will be able to
- Explore the heart of a tree trunk
- Jump into a giant bird's nest
- Crawl through a giant tree structure
- Hear the sounds of animals that live in the forest
- Soar over the tree tops like a giant bird with our blue screen experience
Available for rental dates beginning May 2012.
- Space requirement: 2,000—2,500 square feet
- Venue length: Three months
- Target audience: Children 3–10 years old, their parents, and teachers
- Loan fee: $40,000 and inbound shipping. Includes on-site exhibit technician to oversee installation and takedown, and education curriculum.
Arbor Day Foundation
This traveling exhibit was made possible through the generous support of DoubleTree Hotels.